Accu-Band are the most popular acu-magnets.
Non-plated (NP) 0.09" x 0.2" dia magnets with 0.8" dia adhesive plasters. The bionorth (-) side contacts the body. This bionorth (-) side also features a tiny protrusion at the center of the magnet which provides additional stimulation to the point. Pkg of 12. Please note: The plasters used contain trace amounts of latex.
Magnetic Body Points
12 ferrite 800 gauss magnets pre-applied to 0.8"dia adhesive plasters for easy use.
- To remove the plaster with the magnet, peel up the paper starting at the pre-cut line on the side.
- Position the plaster over the desired area and press it in place. It is recommended that adhesive plasters be replaced every 1-2 days, or as needed.
- To place a magnet to a new plaster: Peel off the small, paper inner circle behind a plaster. Place the magnet on the exposed adhesive in the center.
- Choking Hazard: This product is not a toy, and should be kept away from small children and pets.
- Do not use magnets above or near your pacemaker, insulin pump or any implanted electro-medical device.
- Keep accu-magnets at least 4” away from credit cards, computers, and other magnetically sensitive items.800 gauss ferrite magnets.